“We do know that just about every aspect of schooling will be different than it has been in the past…, …and a ‘hybrid’ model of in-person and remote learning will become commonplace in many, if not most, districts.”
“The vast majority of the most selective universities will use online learning or a hybrid strategy that mixes online and in-person instruction…”
– Washington Post, June/July 2020
Microsoft asked nearly 500 members of the Microsoft Education community, representing teachers and institutional leaders from around the world, to share what they’ve learned while teaching remotely. They found 61 percent said they expect to begin the next school year in a hybrid learning environment
“The plans announced by Harvard… classrooms will need to be wired for video and sound…” – (NY Times July 10, 2020)
Synergy Technology Group partners with every major collaboration provider. In addition to Microsoft Teams, Zoom, GoToMeeting and Lifesize remote learning options – we offer hardware packages that enable your school to blend classroom activity with distance learners interactively.
- Easy to use, web-based connectivity
- No downloads or installs required. Connect from your classroom, laptop,
- Chromebook or mobile phone
- Video & Audio
- Adaptive hardware focuses on who is speaking while framing the room.
- Dynamic leveling boosts quiet voices. Intuitive touch screen controls make it easy to start, join and adjust
- One-click live streaming and recording
- Record lectures to share for on-demand viewing or live stream events
- Enterprise-grade security
- Secure encryption to exceed privacy requirements
- Hybrid screen options
- Technologies like whiteboard capture cameras, document cameras and screen sharing can be seen both inside the walls of the classroom as well as by remote learners
Zoom Room and Other Video Conferencing Equipment Options
Our affiliation with B&H Photo allows you to customize video/audio equipment for your classroom/meeting room. B&H Photo has a stellar (4.9) rating from Google Shopping and rave reviews from Newsweek “One of America’s best companies for customer service.